Web performance is essential for any eCommerce website. CDN is one of many convenient solutions to improve performance. Whether you are new to WordPress or you’ve been doing it for ages, you probably know about CDN. This is a powerful tool for WordPress sites, and SEO professionals consider it a must. Here is a guide to why you should consider using CDN services for WordPress.
You’ll find a wealth of affordable SEO solutions for your website at SEOTuners.com.
Check out our cost-effective SEO packages that can save you money while establishing your presence on the web.
What is CDN?
Why are CDN’s beneficial for WordPress?
WordPress is a content management system and comes with a fair share of faults. For example, many WordPress themes are puffed and with a lot of security issues. However, CDN’s are not a permanent fix for load and speed, but you can use them to enhance your technology base. So if you want to improve and offer affordable SEO services, here are reasons why CDN is an excellent choice for you.
- Offers improved features for WordPress
WordPress is prone to faults, but with the proper adjustment, you can make it secure.
2.Improves site speed for WordPress
The reason why WordPress users use CDN is to improve the site speed. The capability to deliver content closer to your website visitors is vital if you want to improve your web scores. In addition, most can take advantage of a file compression technology by google known as Brotli.
- Reduces downtime.
A lot of content delivery networks give websites uptime in case your primary server is down. It works by serving the latest reserve of your WordPress site to visitors until your servers come back. So now you are ready to install CDN.
How to install a CDN for WordPress
Before optimizing, ensure your CDN is in place for WordPress. Here are simple steps to follow.
- Sign up for your CDN
- After signing for CDN, you get a new nameserver or a CNAME to add to your present registrar. Although most CDN’s work as internet phonebooks (domain name system-DNS) and require you to use their name server, some allow you to use a CNAME.
- When your DNS is propagated to your new CDN, you can start setting up your content delivery network.
- If your CDN has WordPress plugins, you should check the reviews and install them if it’s safe on your site. Now you’re ready to optimize your site.
How to optimize a CDN for WordPress
To enable your CDN to work for your WordPress site, these are the steps to make it speedy and safe
- Enable automatic WordPress optimization
- Enable Brotli
- Minify Html/CSS/JS
- Secure WordPress login page
- Block attacks instead of your login page
- Enable http2 or http3
- Enable image optimization
CDNs are a powerful tool for WordPress sites, and you should use them in your web tech stack. During the setup, test your site speed before and after. However, monitor performance in your CDN platform and your website functionality. With all this, you are set to have a wonderful experience on your site.