If you want to take your small business website to a higher level of precision, performance and overall presence, here are 10 top design tips that you should follow closely:
You’ll find a wealth of affordable SEO solutions for your website at SEOTuners.com.
Check out our cost-effective SEO packages that can save you money while establishing your presence on the web.
- Shine a Spotlight on Your Navigation Links: You may not have an index filled with website links, but you at least need to emphasize the navigation links.
- Place Your Best Content at the Top: Make sure that your highest quality content is not buried within an extensive list of pages and blog posts.
- Avoid Excessive Clutter: Use white space wisely and creatively within your website as an engagement tool. Cluttering your website with excessive content and images will repel customers more than attract them.
- Invest in a Responsive Web Design: Responsive designs allow you to cater to desktop and mobile device users without the need for separate websites – ensuring that anyone can access your site.
- Invest in High-Quality Branding: Like a traditional storefront, your website is the face of your business within the digital realm. Make sure it looks professional, orderly and approachable.
- Create High-Quality Content: Whether you invest in the services of a web design company in Los Angeles and Ventura that specializes in content development or you handle the task on your own, make sure that you regularly post engaging articles and blog posts within your site.
- Focus on Fast Loading Times: Studies show that customers abandon slow-loading sites within the first 4-5 seconds. Make sure that this does not happen to your site.
- Study and Master the Art of SEO: Ensure that you at least follow the basic principles of SEO and avoid being penalized by Google for keyword stuffing, buying links and other black hat practices.
- Integrates Calls to Action: Your website is to inform and engage your customers. Make sure that you strategically place Calls to Action throughout your website to show your customers what they need to do after they receive the information.
- Do Not Hesitate to Ask for Help: You may feel as if you can handle it on your own, but quickly realize that it is overwhelming to care for it alone. Fortunately, you can invest in the expertise and guidance of a professional web design company in Los Angeles and Ventura to lighten the load and help you generate quality results.