Addiction professional conferences play a huge role in drug and alcohol addiction treatment marketing. Conferences are where addiction treatment centers, sober livings and industry service organizations get tools to survive the difficult landscape of our industry. The second advantage is networking and getting to know new referral sources that can help your organizations.
With all the changes going on the addiction treatment industry it has become paramount to adapt a solid marketing mix. Treatment centers are behind in web marketing, we see it every day. Key areas that education is needed are;
You’ll find a wealth of affordable SEO solutions for your website at SEOTuners.com.
Check out our cost-effective SEO packages that can save you money while establishing your presence on the web.
To speak with an expert from SEOTuners,
call (877) 736-1112 or contact us today.
- Proper website structure
- SEO (on page and off page
- Social media marketing
- Understanding of Google My Business (GMB)
- Understanding of Google 3 Pack
- The importance of high quality back-links
- The role Citations play in Google ranking
One of the best ways to learn is from proven industry leaders. SEO Tuners was invited to be a featured panelist at Behavioral Health Network Resources Addiction Executive Ethical Marketing Practices 13th conference. This unique conference series is in a talk show host, town hall forum. It is interactive, and the audience determines the content of the addiction professional conference. This unique forum has between 150-200 attendees (many CEO’s, Executives and Directors) all coming together sharing and getting answers to their business and marketing operating pain points.
The conference will feature 6 Executive Thought Leaders in the behavioral health industry. The Riviera Beach, FL conference is on March 30, 2018. SEO Tuners is privileged to present next to;
- David Hirshfeld, Esq. HirshFeld PLLC (1099’s and W2’s Many Aren’t Compliant)
- Anelia Shaheed, Esq. Law Office of Julie W. Allison P.A. (Clinical Issues Costing You Revenue)
- Charles Davis, CEO, Behavioral Health Network Resources (How to Maximize Social Media)
- Denise Corbisiero, COO-Owner at Integrity Billing Company, LLC (Utilizing Your Billing Company)
- Brian Frye, CEO, Magna Technology (Website Development is Hurting You More Than You Know)
- Jim Peake, CEO Addiction-Rep (Importance of SEO, and The Bridge Device for Detox)
SEO Tuners will be covering the importance of building highly respected back-links, ranking locally for Google 3 pack and introducing our proprietary back link system. We look forward to presenting at this conference and invite you to join us on March 30, 2018